COVID-19 Protocol | We're in this together.
As a certified food production business, the team at Nourished HQ are taking the rising threat of COVID-19 extremely seriously. We believe it is our moral responsibility to do everything we can to support our nation during this extremely difficult time and are trying our best to help our community protect themselves as much as possible.
International parcel delivery & COVID-19 precautions.
We would like to reassure you that we are taking extra precautions in regards to safe, contact-free delivery during this worrying time.
At present all parcel deliveries continue as normal. We use DPD to ship your Nourished boxes and all DPD depots and hubs are working as normal. Due to the limitations set in place because of COVID-19 and demand we may start to experience delays with International deliveries. We will keep you updated if we experience any significant delays and will try to deliver your Nourished stacks as soon as we can.
Each and every stack we make is made to order at our Birmingham, UK facility and is sourced from 98% UK supply. As a result we can confirm that, production and product availability are robust and presently remain unaffected by the supply chain issues currently being experienced elsewhere. As always, we will keep you updated if this situation changes.
Our in-house precautions and safety measures.
Our top priority is the health of our customers and employees, and it is important to us that we continue to make high impact nutrition to help protect the nation’s immunity. In order to do this, we have implemented the following measures;
- All team members are required to complete health screening questionnaire and have a temperature reading taken before entering Nourished HQ
- Any team member with coronavirus symptoms will be required to self-isolate at home (we currently do not have any cases)
- Masks, hand sanitizer and gloves are already used in our facility as normal practice but we have reiterated hand washing protocols and introduced additional anti viral cleaning products into the work flow for each member of the food production team
- Food production areas are being routinely deep cleaned with anti viral cleaners and high temperature washing mechanics
- Private controlled transport has been arranged for all staff to prevent any risk of confirmation from the use of public transport
- Food deliveries have been arranged to Nourished HQ to ensure the teams on site have clean and safe food supply while at work
- All external meetings and non-essential business travel has been postponed
- All visitor appointments to site have been postponed
- All of the team are taking their Nourished to help protect their immunity!
If you have any questions or would like to swap out some of your Nourishments for immunity supporting superfoods and nutrients please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your ongoing support and stay safe. We're in this together.