The Prenatal Stack
Our Prenatal gummies contain high-impact and natural ingredients to support a healthy pregnancy. Our special formulation includes superfoods such as Milk Thistle and Ginger to aid milk production, help relieve nausea and more.
Orders are made fresh, please allow up to 7 days for your order to arrive.
In each stack
Helping to fuel a healthy pregnancy; For you and your little one!
Nutritional Facts | Clinical Studies
Our prenatal gummies have ingredients like Folic Acid, which studies show can help support a healthy pregnancy. The NHS recommend women trying to conceive or who are pregnant take a daily dose of 400mcg (folic acid) throughout the first trimester to support the growth of the baby’s spine.
Other ingredients include iron which can support energy levels and Zinc, which can aid fertility and reproduction.
Milk Thistle Extract
K2 Vital Delta™
Vegan Vita-algae D3™
- 7 in 1 nutrient gummies for ultimate convenience Inconvenient: can require multiple different pills
- Over 1700+ happy customers Limited customer reviews
- Scientifically backed ingredients with optimal dosages Low-quality ingredients
- Freshly made, providing up to 99.5% efficacy levels Long supply chains resulting in lower than stated efficacy levels
- Sugar-free, vegan and plastic-free packaging Can contain sugar, gelatine and use plastic packaging
- Travel-friendly and individually wrapped gummies Not travel-friendly
- Hassle-free subscriptions from $2.14 per day
Join our Nourished Customers
Frequently asked questions
Our stacks are designed to be taken daily and at any time to fit in with your daily routine.
As your baby continues to grow it is advisable to take your Prenatal stack throughout the nine months of your pregnancy.
We 3D print all of our stacks to order using our special patented technology. These stacks come in a sweet blackcurrant flavour and should be taken once a day. You can read more about our technology on our blog here.
Subscriptions can be cancelled anytime up to 24 hours before your next order is processed. Login into your online account and head to 'Subscriptions'. On each subscription, you will have the option to cancel or pause your order. Submit the form and our customer love team will confirm the change has been made to your account. Alternatively, please reach out to our team at email@example.com, who will be happy to make any amendments to your account.
Please allow 10 - 14 days to receive your order, we make all of your stacks on demand in our UK HQ. We currently ship all international deliveries via FedEx.